Know someone who should be considered for this year’s awards? Submit your nomination here. Here’s who we’re looking for:
- Educator: A teacher or school administrator goes above and beyond their job description to uplift and empower students in their community.
- Block Captain: A block captain whose work with and for neighbors is helping to create a safe, clean, healthy, civic-minded community.
- Young Leader: A Philadelphian age 18 or younger who is committed to making positive change in Philadelphia, and is setting an incredible example of citizenship for Philadelphians of all ages.
- Business Citizen: A leader whose business practices shows a commitment to social responsibility for our city and region.
- Change Agent: A Philadelphian who is challenging the status quo and coming up with meaningful solutions to civic issues in innovative and impactful ways.
- The Philadelphia Citizen of the Year: An all-around inspiring civic humanitarian, a role model whose dedication to others and our city reminds us that every person can make a difference.