The Philadelphia Citizen is the only non-profit, non-partisan media organization that combines solutions-oriented journalism with specific calls for civic action and thoughtful programming aimed at moving the Philadelphia region forward.
The Ideas We Should Steal FestivalTM, the Citizen’s signature annual event, is Philadelphia’s premier gathering for changemakers and national thought leaders.
Reach 500 festival attendees, culled from the most sought after audience in the region:
- 67% are 25-54 years old
- 94% are college educated
- 64% have incomes >$150,000
- 58% have taken action because of something they read/did with The Citizen
The Citizen’s community includes high-profile contributors and civic-minded collaborators such as Charles Barkley, Jay Coen Gilbert, Lorene Cary, Charles D. Ellison, Diana Lind, Connor Barwin, Sara Lomax-Reese, Ali Velshi, Tonya Hopkins, Fitler Club, Young Involved Philadelphia, Economy League, ImpactPHL and many others.
Supporting The Citizen aligns your organization with an audience of purpose-driven, civic-minded Philadelphians looking to support companies that help make the world a better place:
- 71% of consumers expect companies to “lead with purpose” by supporting issues that matter to them
- 79% of consumers believe companies should work to address social justice issues
- 91% of consumers would switch brands for comparable purpose-driven brands
- 79% say they are more loyal to purpose-driven brands
Download our Sponsorship packet here.
To join the Citizen’s group of incredible sponsors, contact [email protected].
Custom sponsorship levels and benefits are available upon request.
Find out more about the Ideas We Should Steal Festival here.
2019 IDEAS WE SHOULD STEAL FESTIVAL SPONSORS