Voting is the most fundamental part of our democracy. But the only way you can vote in Pennsylvania is if you register to vote 30 days prior to the election. Here are some easy ways to get yourself registered, or to update an out-of-date registration, and to get informed about the upcoming election.
In Your Neighborhood
- Check Your Registration Status Check your status online to find out if you’re already registered. Not registered? Do it quickly and easily online, click here!
- Print & Mail Your Registration Form You can also mail your registration form in directly. Simply follow the instructions on the first page.
- Absentee Ballots Away for election day. Be sure to plan ahead! Follow these easy steps to have your absentee ballot ready to go.
- Get to the Polls Oh, right, now it’s time to vote! Make sure you know where to go.
- Check Out the Ballot Now that you know where your polling place is take a close look at the ballot. This will help make sure your prepared when you get in the booth and speed up the process.
- Carpool the Vote Voting should be easy. Help your neighbors get to the polls by setting up a rideshare or carpool to get there. Lyft, Uber, and other rideshare programs offer discounts on election days. Or, gather up your friends and neighbors and walk or take public transportation.