This month, The Philadelphia Citizen turns two!
In just 24 months, The Citizen has become Philadelphia’s go-to source for journalism that informs as well as inspires meaningful action.
The Citizen is possible because of your support.Become a member today!
We’ve brought you:
- 49 Disruptors, agents of change shaking up the status quo;
- 31 Citizens of the Week, every day Philadelphians working to make our community even better;
- 52 Ideas We Should Steal, spotlighting innovations that work elsewhere;
- 2 Voter Lottery cash prizes awarded to random voters, jumpstarting turnout;
- Citizen Speaks: The University and The City, a rare conversation among five university presidents about our city;
- and much more.
As a nonprofit independent media organization, The Philadelphia Citizen relies on the generosity of our members and donors to make our stories free and accessible. We invite you to get more involved in the life of The Philadelphia Citizen. Membership starts as low as $35 for an individual membership, and we offer monthly payment options, too.
Together, we can move Philadelphia forward.
Support local independent journalism today! Please Support The Citizen by making a tax-deductible donation or to become a member.